US STOCKS-Wall St rises as pvt jobs data eases rate hike worries
* July ADP numbers smallest increase since April
* June trade deficit widens
* Nothing decided on timing of rate hike: Fed's Powell to CNBC
* Walt Disney falls after cutting cable unit profit forecast
* Indexes up: Dow 0.34 pct, S&P 0.67 pct, Nasdaq 0.82 pct (Updates to open)
By Tanya Agrawal
Aug 5 (Reuters) - Wall Street opened higher on Wednesday after data showed private sector hiring slowed sharply in July, indicating a loss of momentum in the economy at the start of the third quarter and tempering expectations of a September interest rate hike.
The ADP National Employment Report showed private employers added 185,000 workers in July, below the 215,000 increase forecast by economists surveyed by Reuters.
Weak data on private sector hiring also reduced expectations of a strong reading in the government's payrolls report due Friday. Continuación...