US STOCKS-Wall St higher as data eases Sept rate hike worries
* July ADP numbers smallest increase since April
* June trade deficit widens
* Timing of rate hike not decided: Fed's Powell to CNBC
* Walt Disney falls after cutting cable unit profit forecast
* Indexes up: Dow 0.51 pct, S&P 0.82 pct, Nasdaq 1.34 pct (Adds details, changes comment, updates prices)
By Tanya Agrawal
Aug 5 (Reuters) - Wall Street was sharply higher on Wednesday, after three straight days of declines, as weak private sector hiring tempered expectations of a September interest rate hike.
The ADP National Employment Report showed private employers added 185,000 workers in July, the smallest growth since April and lower than the 215,000 increase forecast by economists surveyed by Reuters.
The weaker-than-expected data indicates that the economy lost some momentum at the start of the third quarter and reduces expectations of a strong reading in the government's payrolls report due Friday. Continuación...