US STOCKS-Nasdaq, S&P 500 higher; Dow dragged down by Walt Disney
* July ADP numbers smallest increase since April
* June trade deficit widens
* Timing of rate hike not decided: Fed's Powell to CNBC
* Walt Disney falls after cutting cable unit profit forecast
* Dow down 0.08 pct, S&P up 0.31 pct, Nasdaq up 0.76 pct (Updates to early afternoon)
By Tanya Agrawal
Aug 5 (Reuters) - The S&P 500 and the Nasdaq composite were higher on Wednesday as weak private sector hiring tempered expectations of a September interest rate hike, while the Dow Jones industrial average was weighed down by Walt Disney.
Walt Disney's shares fell as much as 10 percent to $109.50, after the company cut profit forecast for its cable networks unit, spooking the entire industry.
The ADP National Employment Report showed private employers added 185,000 workers in July, the smallest growth since April and lower than the 215,000 increase forecast by economists surveyed by Reuters. Continuación...