US STOCKS-Futures point to lackluster opening; jobs data awaited
* Weekly jobless claims rise less-than-expected
* Mondelez rises after Ackman buys $5.5 bln stake in co
* Michael Kors jumps after results best expectations
* Fitbit, Tesla fall after results
* Futures up: Dow 8 pts, S&P 1.25 pts, Nasdaq 6 pts (Adds details, comment, updates prices)
By Tanya Agrawal
Aug 6 (Reuters) - Wall Street was set to open little changed on Thursday as nervous investors shied away from taking big positions ahead of Friday's jobs data that may offer clues on the timing of an interest rate increase.
The S&P 500 and the Nasdaq composite rose on Wednesday following three days of losses as tech shares advanced, while the blue-chip Dow index ticked lower, weighed by Walt Disney's largest daily drop in almost seven years.
U.S. economic data released in the last few days have been largely mixed, prompting some investors to argue that the Fed might hold off rate hikes until December. Continuación...