US STOCKS-Wall St lower as earnings in focus, media stocks slump
* Weekly jobless claims rise less-than-expected
* Disney's fall spooks other media companies
* Michael Kors jumps after results best expectations
* Fitbit, Tesla fall after results
* Indexes down: Dow 0.40 pct, S&P 0.24 pct, Nasdaq 0.32 pct (Updates to open)
By Tanya Agrawal
Aug 6 (Reuters) - Wall Street fell on Thursday morning as investors traded on earnings, with Walt Disney's warning on its cable business continuing to haunt media stocks.
Walt Disney's shares fell 2.9 percent to $107.33, a day after their largest daily drop in almost seven years. The stock was also the biggest drag on the Dow and the S&P 500.
Twenty-First Century Fox fell 7.7 percent. Time Warner, Discovery Communications and CBS were all in the red. Continuación...