US STOCKS-Wall St set to open slightly lower after jobs data
* July nonfarm payrolls 215,000 vs 223,000 est
* Unemployment rate holds steady at 5.3 pct
* Average hourly earnings rise 0.2 pct
* Groupon falls after results miss expectations
* Futures down: Dow 51 pts, S&P 6 pts, Nasdaq 15 pts (Adds details, comment, updates prices)
By Tanya Agrawal
Aug 7 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks were set to open slightly lower on Friday after solid job growth in July pointed to an improving economy, opening the door wider for an interest rate hike in September.
Nonfarm payrolls increased 215,000 last month, fewer than the 223,000 forecast by economists, but the unemployment rate held at a seven-year low of 5.3 percent.
Average hourly earnings also increased last month after stalling in June. Continuación...