CORRECTED-US STOCKS-Wall St set to open lower as China devalues yuan
(Corrects to "Futures down" from "Futures up" in fourth bullet)
* Commodities fall as cheaper yuan boosts dollar
* Crude, copper, zinc down between 1-4 pct
* China uncertainty weighs on Apple stock
* Google rises after overhaul of operating structure
* Futures down: Dow 144 pts, S&P 15.5 pts, Nasdaq 22.75 pts
By Sweta Singh
Aug 11 (Reuters) - Wall Street was set to open lower on Tuesday after China's surprise devaluation of the yuan increased unease about the health of the world's second-largest economy and pushed the dollar higher.
The yuan fell to its lowest against the dollar in almost three years following what the country's central bank described as a "one-off depreciation". Continuación...