US STOCKS-Wall St falls as cheaper yuan hits commodities
* Commodities fall as cheaper yuan boosts dollar
* Eight of 10 S&P sectors down, energy stocks weigh
* Industrials and materials stock also hit
* China uncertainty weighs on Apple stock
* Indexes down: Dow 0.89 pct, S&P 0.68 pct, Nasdaq 0.53 pct (Updates to open)
By Sweta Singh
Aug 11 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks fell in early trading on Tuesday in a broad-based retreat as China's surprise devaluation of the yuan pushed the dollar higher and pressured commodity-related shares.
Oil erased most of its gains from Monday following the devalution by the world's top energy consumer. Other commodities such as copper, aluminum, nickel and zinc also fell.
Eight of the 10 major S&P sectors were down, with the energy index and the materials index both lower by nearly 2 percent. Continuación...