US STOCKS-Wall St flat as investors focus on economic growth
* Weekly jobless claims 4-week average lowest since 2000
* July retail sales rise more-than-expected
* China says no basis for further depreciation of yuan
* Cisco up after strong results, boosts S&P, Nasdaq
* Dow down 0.06 pct, S&P down 0.09 pct, Nasdaq up 0.09 pct (Adds details, changes comment, updates prices)
By Tanya Agrawal
Aug 13 (Reuters) - Wall Street was little changed in late morning trading on Thursday as investors focus on the latest batch of strong U.S. economic data and digest China's reassurance that there was no basis for further depreciation of the yuan.
U.S. retail sales rebounded in July, while the trend of weekly jobless pointed to a tightening job market, increasing the likelihood that the Federal Reserve would raise interest rates as early as September.
Investors had pared back bets of a September rate hike after China devalued the yuan on Tuesday. But, economists still expect the Fed to raise rates as early as next month, according to a Reuters poll published on Thursday. Continuación...