US STOCKS-Wall St set to open lower as investors assess data
* Data could firm pointer to timing of rate hike
* King Digital, El Pollo Loco slumps after results
* Tesla rises after increasing share offering size
* U.S. crude oil slumps to 6-1/2 year low
* Futures down: Dow 37 pts, S&P 5 pts, Nasdaq 12 pts (Adds details, comment, updates prices)
By Tanya Agrawal
Aug 14 (Reuters) - Wall Street was set to open lower on Friday ahead of the release of a raft of economic data that could give a clearer idea of when the Federal Reserve will raise interest rates.
The Dow and the S&P 500 were on track to post slight gains for the week, but the Nasdaq was poised to close lower in a choppy week that saw China devalue its currency, hitting markets and derailing predictions of a rate hike.
Most traders and economists are expecting a September rate hike, but macro concerns have prompted some to argue that the Fed may wait until December to hike interest rates for the first time in nearly a decade. Continuación...