REFILE-US STOCKS-Wall St lower after poor manufacturing data
(Refiles to correct to "winding down" from "at the fag end" in paragraph four)
* NY Fed's Aug manufacturing activity hits lowest since 2009
* Oil prices head towards six-year lows
* Zulily soars on Liberty Interactive's $2.4 bln buyout offer
* Tesla jumps after Morgan Stanley upgrade
* Indexes down: Dow 0.65 pct, S&P 0.11 pct, Nasdaq 0.02 pct
By Tanya Agrawal
Aug 17 (Reuters) - Wall Street began the week lower on Monday after data showed a surprise fall in manufacturing activity in the state of New York in August.
The market was also weighed down by oil prices, which fell toward six-year lows as data showed Japan's economy, the world's third-biggest oil consumer, contracted in the second quarter. Continuación...