US STOCKS-Wall St falls as Wal-Mart results disappoints, China weighs
* Wal-Mart falls after weaker-than-expected results
* Chinese stocks slump, yuan devaluations fears resurface
* Disney falls on downgrade, Apple down on China fears
* Home Depot, TJX at record highs after results
* Indexes down: Dow 0.3 pct, S&P 0.3 pct, Nasdaq 0.4 pct (Updates to open)
By Tanya Agrawal
Aug 18 (Reuters) - Wall Street open lower on Tuesday, weighed down by a 6 percent slump in Chinese shares and Wal-Mart's weaker-than-expected quarterly results.
Wal-Mart shares fell as much as 3.2 percent to a nearly 2-1/2 year low of $69.58 and were the biggest drag on the Dow Jones industrial average.
Disney fell 1.1 percent to $107.86 after a Wells Fargo downgrade and weighed on the S&P 500 and the Dow. Apple , for whom China is a key market, fell 0.5 percent to 116.60 and was the biggest drag on the Nasdaq and the S&P 500. Continuación...