US STOCKS-Wall St falls on China worries; Fed minutes awaited
* Chinese stocks reverse sharp losses to end higher
* All 10 S&P sectors down; energy, materials worst hit
* Fed minutes expected at 2 p.m. ET
* Target up, American Eagle down after results
* Indexes down: Dow 1.06 pct, S&P 0.95 pct, Nasdaq 0.90 pct (Adds details, changes comment, updates prices)
By Tanya Agrawal
Aug 19 (Reuters) - Wall Street was sharply lower on Wednesday as investors worried about the effect of China's slowing growth ahead of the minutes from the latest U.S. Fed meeting that could give clues regarding the timing of a rate increase.
Energy and material stocks were whipsawed by wild swings in the Chinese market for the second day in a row.
Chinese stocks reversed sharp declines and ended higher after the central bank injected more funds into the financial system. The roller coaster ride in the market kept commodity prices under pressure, with oil and copper near six-year lows. Continuación...