CORRECTED-US STOCKS-Wall St set to open lower as oil prices slump
(Corrects paragraph 1 to "fourth straight day" from "third straight day")
* Exxon, Chevron fall as oil prices hit lowest since 2009
* Weekly jobless claims rise unexpectedly
* Disney falls after downgrade
* NetApp up as results beat expectations
* Futures down: Dow 107 pts, S&P 12 pts, Nasdaq 26 pts
By Tanya Agrawal
Aug 20 (Reuters) - Wall Street was set to open lower for the fourth straight day on Thursday, a day after minutes from the latest Federal Reserve meeting highlighted concerns over the state of the global economy and as oil prices hit their lowest since 2009.
U.S. crude oil prices fell to almost $40 a barrel as higher supplies in North America and the Middle East boost stockpiles. Shares of Dow components Exxon Mobil and Chevron were down about 1 percent in premarket trading. Continuación...