CORRECTED-US STOCKS-Wall St slumps at the open on global growth worries
(Corrects paragraph 1 to say Wall Street fell for the third straight day, not fourth straight day)
* Financial stocks fall as Sept rate hike prospects dim
* Disney falls after downgrade, weighs on Dow
* Apple falls on report of declining phone sales in China
* NetApp up as results beat expectations
* Indexes down: Dow 0.8 pct, S&P 0.6 pct, Nasdaq 0.7 pct
By Tanya Agrawal
Aug 20 (Reuters) - Wall Street fell sharply for the third straight day on Thursday after the Federal Reserve highlighted global growth concerns and as finance stocks declined on speculation that the central bank would not raise interest rates in September.
All the 10 major S&P sectors were lower, with the financial index's 1.3 percent fall leading the decliners. Continuación...