US STOCKS-Wall St set to fall as weak Chinese data adds to growth fears
* World stocks tumble towards worst week of the year
* All 30 Dow components in the red in premarket trading
* Apple, Disney among top decliners on the Dow
* Deere falls after reporting drop in profit
* Futures down: Dow 99 pts, S&P 8 pts, Nasdaq 30 pts (Adds details, comment, updates prices)
By Tanya Agrawal
Aug 21 (Reuters) - Wall Street was set to open lower on Friday, with the S&P 500 mini futures falling to their weakest level since early February, as more alarming data from China spooked investors already worried about global growth.
The data from China showed its giant manufacturing sector slowing at the fastest pace since the depths of the financial crisis in 2009, confirming the worries about its health that have preying on economist's minds for months.
That decline comes on the heels of weaker-than-expected data in July, plus this month's turbulent changes in the yuan and a brutal stock market plunge. Shanghai stocks dropped another 4 percent on Friday. Continuación...