US STOCKS-Wall St set to open higher after pvt sector jobs data
* Sept pvt sector jobs data better than expected
* Yellen scheduled to speak later in the day
* Ralph Lauren jumps after CEO says stepping down
* Western Digital jumps after Unisplendour investment
* Futures up: Dow 186 pts, S&P 24 pts, Nasdaq 60 pts (Adds details, comment, updates prices)
By Abhiram Nandakumar and Tanya Agrawal
Sept 30 (Reuters) - Wall Street looked set to open higher on Wednesday after data showed that the U.S. private sector added more jobs than expected in September, raising hopes of a strong reading in the government's payrolls report due Friday.
The ADP National Employment Report showed that private employers added 200,000 jobs in September, up from 186,000 in August. Economists polled by Reuters had expected an addition of 194,000 jobs.
The Federal Reserve, which kept interest rates unchanged earlier this month, has said it needs to see more improvement in the labor market and be confident that inflation will increase before raising rates. Inflation remains below the Fed's 2 percent target. Continuación...