US STOCKS-Wall St set to open up as Dec rate hike chances fade
* Weak jobs report on Friday dims view of rate hike
* Oil up as Russia says open to talks with other producers
* Twitter up 1.6 pct after Dorsey named permanent CEO
* GE up nearly 4 pct after Peltz takes about 1 pct stake
* Futures up: Dow 108 pts, S&P 12.8 pts, Nasdaq 23.3 pts (Adds details, comments, updates prices)
By Abhiram Nandakumar
Oct 5 (Reuters) - Wall Street was set to open higher on Monday, after tepid U.S. jobs data on Friday hardened views that the Federal Reserve will not raise interest rates this year.
Global stock markets rose on Monday with investors expecting the era of near-zero interest rates to continue for a while yet.
Friday's U.S. nonfarm payrolls report for September showed job growth slowed in the last three months. Continuación...