US STOCKS-Wall St opens up as chance of rate hike in 2015 dims
* Fed to move this year despite weak report-Fed's Rosengren
* Energy stocks lead advancers as oil prices rise
* GE up 3.7 pct after Peltz takes about 1 pct stake
* Twitter up 1.7 pct after Dorsey named permanent CEO
* Indexes up: Dow 0.53 pct, S&P 0.66 pct, Nasdaq 0.76 pct (Updates to open)
By Abhiram Nandakumar
Oct 5 (Reuters) - Wall Street opened higher on Monday, after a disappointing U.S. jobs report on Friday hardened views that the Federal Reserve will not raise interest rates this year.
Global stock markets rose on Monday with investors expecting the era of near-zero interest rates to continue for a while yet.
Friday's U.S. nonfarm payrolls report for September showed job growth slowed in the last three months. Continuación...