US STOCKS-Wall St opens up as chance of rate hike in 2015 dims
* Fed to move this year despite weak report-Fed's Rosengren
* Energy stocks lead advancers as oil prices rise
* GE up 3.9 pct after Peltz takes about 1 pct stake
* Twitter up 2.6 pct after Dorsey named permanent CEO
* Indexes up: Dow 1.11 pct, S&P 1.19 pct, Nasdaq 1.03 pct (Adds details, comments, updates prices)
By Abhiram Nandakumar
Oct 5 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks rose on Monday, with the S&P 500 up for the fifth day, after last week's disappointing jobs report hardened views that the Federal Reserve won't raise interest rates this year.
Global stock markets were also higher on the prospect that near-zero interest rates will continue for a while yet.
Friday's U.S. nonfarm payrolls report for September showed that job growth slowed in the last three months. Continuación...