CORRECTED-US STOCKS-Wall St rises as Fed seen holding off rate hike till 2016
(Corrects headline to say "2016" not "2015")
* Fed to move this year despite weak report-Fed's Rosengren
* Health stock drop as Pacific trade deal disappoints
* GE up after Peltz takes near 1 pct stake
* Twitter rises after Dorsey named permanent CEO
* Indexes up: Dow 1.40 pct, S&P 1.39 pct, Nasdaq 1.04 pct
By Abhiram Nandakumar
Oct 5 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks rose on Monday, with the S&P 500 up for the fifth day, after last week's disappointing jobs report hardened views that the Federal Reserve won't raise interest rates this year.
Friday's U.S. nonfarm payrolls report for September showed that job growth slowed in the last three months, increasing prospect that the era of near-zero interest rates will continue for a while yet. Continuación...