US STOCKS-Wall St set to open lower after S&P 500's 5-day rally
* S&P 500 up 5.6 pct in 5 days, best run since 2011
* Pepsi up 2.6 pct after strong results
* DuPont up 6.3 pct after CEO resigns
* U.S. trade deficit widens to $48.33 bln in Aug
* Futures down: Dow 13 pts, S&P 4 pts, Nasdaq 12 pts (Adds details, comments, updates prices)
By Abhiram Nandakumar
Oct 6 (Reuters) - Wall Street looked set to open lower on Tuesday as investors book profits after the S&P 500's best 5-day run since 2011.
All three major U.S. indexes have gained since Friday when a weak U.S. jobs report led to expectations that the Federal Reserve would not raise interest rates this year, meaning the era of near-zero interest rates would continue.
Up to Monday's close, the S&P had gained 5.6 percent over the past five days. Continuación...