US STOCKS-Wall St slips ahead of Fed minutes; Apple weighs
* Minutes of Fed's Sept meeting due at 2 p.m. ET
* Health and tech stocks drag
* EMC up on report of buyout interest from Dell
* EBay hit by report of slowing same-store sales
* Indexes down: Dow 0.07 pct, S&P 0.27 pct, Nasdaq 1.02 pct (Updates to early afternoon)
By Abhiram Nandakumar
Oct 8 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks fell on Thursday as investors await the minutes of the Federal Reserve's September meeting to get an insight into the central bank's decision to keep interest rates steady.
Healthcare stocks fell again while a decline in tech stocks added to the pressure. Apple's 2.1 percent drop weighed the most on the three major indexes.
A six-day rally in global stocks was checked as weak trade from Germany and factory data out of Japan added to worries about slowing global growth, a key reason the Fed did not raise rates last month. Continuación...