US STOCKS-Wall St up; S&P on track for best week in 2015
* Minutes show Fed in no rush to raise rates
* Fed could hike rates this month-Fed's Dudley
* American, United Airline forecast lift airline stocks
* Tesla hit by Barclays downgrade
* Indexes up: Dow 0.23 pct, S&P 0.21 pct, Nasdaq 0.53 pct (Adds details, updates prices, changes comment)
By Abhiram Nandakumar
Oct 9 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks eked out small gains on Friday, with the S&P 500 on track for its best week since December, as investors bet the Federal Reserve will keep interest rates at near-zero levels this year.
Minutes of the Fed's September meeting, released on Thursday, indicated further signs of dovishness and concerns among policymakers about a global economic slowdown weighing on the economy, even before weak September jobs data.
"The fact that we had a correction in August gives the market some room to move," said Randy Frederick, managing director of trading and derivatives for Charles Schwab in Austin, Texas. Continuación...