US STOCKS-Futures little changed ahead of busy earnings week
* Futures up: Dow 9 pts, S&P 0.5 pts, Nasdaq 0.5 pts
By Abhiram Nandakumar
Oct 12 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures were little changed on Monday, ahead of a busy week of quarterly corporate results.
* Global stocks rose on Monday, with investors betting on the Federal Reserve keeping interest rates steady through the rest of the year.
* The Fed is still likely to raise interest rates this year, unless global economic conditions push the U.S. economy off course, Fed Vice Chairman Stanley Fischer said on Sunday.
* The Fed pulling the trigger this year was "an expectation, not a commitment," he said.
* The Fed, which has not raised rates since 2006, has said it is waiting for signs of stable inflation before lifting rates off near-zero levels.
* Quarterly reports for the financials sector will be in focus this week, with JPMorgan, Goldman Sachs, Bank of America, Wells Fargo and Citigroup reporting results.
* Financial companies are expected to show earnings growth of 8.4 percent, down from the 14.8 percent expected at the start of the quarter. Continuación...