US STOCKS-Futures fall on weak China trade data
* Futures down: Dow 65 pts, S&P 9 pts, Nasdaq 24.5 pts
By Abhiram Nandakumar
Oct 13 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures were lower on Tuesday as weak Chinese trade data rekindled fears about the health of the global economy.
* Data showed Chinese imports fell 20 percent in September due to weak commodity prices and domestic demand, adding to worries about slowing economic growth at the world's second-largest economy.
* Crude oil prices fell after the International Energy Agency (IEA) said markets would remain oversupplied for at least another year.
* Global stocks fell, ending their longest winning streak since February.
* U.S. stocks closed slightly higher on Monday as utilities stocks gained, more than offsetting a decline in energy stocks.
* Johnson & Johnson reports quarterly results before the bell, while JPMorgan and Intel report after the close.
* Fed Governor Lael Brainard said on Monday the central bank should wait for clear signs that the U.S. economic recovery could weather global financial turbulence before raising interest rates. Continuación...