US STOCKS-Wall St set to open lower on weak China trade data
* Chinese imports fall 20 pct in September
* Crude oil slips on continued supply glut
* Molson Coors shares surge on SABMiller-AB Inbev deal
* Twitter up after upbeat forecast, layoffs
* Futures down: Dow 81 pts, S&P 9.5 pts, Nasdaq 25.5 pts (Adds details, comment, updates prices)
By Abhiram Nandakumar
Oct 13 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks were set to open lower on Tuesday after weak China trade data added to worries about slowing global economic growth.
Data showed Chinese imports fell 20 percent in September due to weak commodity prices and domestic demand, reinforcing views that growth in the world's second-largest economy was sputtering.
Energy stocks are expected to remain under pressure as crude prices slipped after the International Energy Agency said markets would remain oversupplied for at least another year. Continuación...