US STOCKS-Wall St slips on weak China trade data
* Chinese imports fall 20 pct in September
* Crude oil slips on continued supply glut
* Molson Coors shares surge on SABMiller-AB Inbev deal
* Twitter up after upbeat forecast, layoffs
* Indexes down: Dow 0.45 pct, S&P 0.48 pct, Nasdaq 0.57 pct (Updates to open)
By Abhiram Nandakumar
Oct 13 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks were lower on Tuesday after weak China trade data added to worries about slowing global economic growth.
Data showed Chinese imports fell 20 percent in September due to weak domestic demand, indicating that growth in the world's second-largest economy was sputtering.
The selloff was broad based - all 10 major S&P sectors were down, with the industrial sector's 0.54 percent fall leading the decliners. Continuación...