US STOCKS-Wall St slips as China concerns weigh
* Chinese imports fall 20 pct in September
* Financials, industrials drag S&P
* Molson Coors shares surge on SABMiller-AB Inbev deal
* Twitter up after upbeat forecast, layoffs
* Indexes down: Dow 0.17 pct, S&P 0.35 pct, Nasdaq 0.33 pct (Updates prices)
By Abhiram Nandakumar
Oct 13 (Reuters) - Wall Street was lower in muted trading on Tuesday on renewed fears of slowing growth in China and a drop in financial stocks ahead of the start of bank earnings.
Data showed Chinese imports fell 20 percent in September due to weak domestic demand, indicating that growth in the world's second-largest economy was sputtering.
"(News from) overseas seems to be drawing most of the attention here and we'll see what the U.S. does to counteract that," said Paul Springmeyer, senior portfolio manager at the private client reserve at U.S. Bank in Minneapolis. Continuación...