US STOCKS-Wall St little changed on mixed results
* GE rises after Q3 results
* Grainger, Honeywell fall after results
* Sept industrial production in line with view
* Youku Tudou rises after buyout offer from Alibaba
* Dow up 0.09 pct, S&P up 0.15 pct, Nasdaq down 0.03 pct (Updates to open)
By Abhiram Nandakumar
Oct 16 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks were little changed in early trading on Friday as investors assessed mixed results from industrial heavyweights.
GE's shares rose 2.7 percent to $28.79 - their highest since the financial crisis - after reporting better-than-expected earnings.
But Honeywell fell about 1 percent to $97.64 even though it also beat profit estimates. Continuación...