US STOCKS-Wall St edges up after consumer sentiment data
* Consumer sentiment data better-than-expected
* GE rises after Q3 results
* Grainger, Honeywell fall after results
* Sept industrial production in line with view
* Youku Tudou rises after buyout offer from Alibaba
* Indexes up: Dow 0.21 pct, S&P 0.19 pct, Nasdaq 0.14 pct (Changes comment, adds data, updates prices)
By Abhiram Nandakumar
Oct 16 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks drifted higher after better-than-expected consumer sentiment data and as investors assessed mixed earnings from industrial heavyweights GE and Honeywell.
GE's shares rose as much as 3.4 percent to $28.99 - their highest since the financial crisis - after reporting better-than-expected earnings. Continuación...