US STOCKS-Wall St little changed after mixed results, data
* Consumer sentiment data better-than-expected
* GE rises after Q3 results
* Grainger, Honeywell fall after results
* Sept industrial production in line with view
* Twitter rises after Ballmer discloses 4 pct stake
* Dow up 0.11 pct, S&P up 0.06 pct, Nasdaq down 0.10 pct (Updates to early afternoon)
By Abhiram Nandakumar
Oct 16 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks were little changed as investors absorbed positive consumer sentiment data and mixed results from industrial heavyweights GE and Honeywell.
GE's shares rose as much as 3.4 percent to $28.99 - their highest since the financial crisis - after reporting better-than-expected earnings. The stock provided the biggest boost to the S&P 500. Continuación...