REFILE-US STOCKS-Futures fall after China data, Morgan Stanley results
* Futures down: Dow 39 pts, S&P 4.5 pts, Nasdaq 8 pts
By Abhiram Nandakumar
Oct 19 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures were slightly down on Monday after data showed that China's economic growth slipped below 7 percent for the first time since the global financial crisis and Morgan Stanley reported a slump in quarterly profit.
* China's growth slowed to 6.9 percent between July and September, but still ahead of the 6.8 percent forecast.
* Global markets rose on Monday as the data suggested China's economic health was not as bad as expected.
* However, not all markets cheered the news with Brent crude oil prices slipping below $50 a barrel on demand worries and a global supply glut.
* U.S. stocks closed higher on Friday, gaining for the third straight week and marking its longest winning streak since May.
* Investors will continue scrutinizing company reports this week with several Dow components posting quarterly results, including Verizon, Boeing and Coca-Cola. Continuación...