CORRECTED-US STOCKS-Dow, S&P 500 lower on oil prices; Morgan Stanley weighs
(Corrects paragraph 7 to remove reference to Amazon.com as a Dow Jones industrials component; the error appeared in earlier versions)
* Morgan Stanley leads weak results on Monday
* Exxon, Chevron drag down S&P 500, Dow
* Weight Watchers soars after Oprah takes stake
* China Q3 GDP data weighs on commodities
* Dow down 0.14 pct, S&P down 0.15 pct, Nasdaq up 0.22 pct
By Abhiram Nandakumar
Oct 19 (Reuters) - A swathe of weak quarterly results led by Morgan Stanley and a slide in commodity prices weighed on the Dow and S&P 500 indexes, while a rebound in healthcare and biotech stocks sent the Nasdaq composite higher.
The energy index fell 2.0 percent as Brent crude slid more than 3 percent to $48.80 on renewed worries about demand from China. Copper prices slipped 1.5 percent. Continuación...