US STOCKS-Wall St open lower as IBM drags
* IBM slumps after results, drags down Dow, S&P 500
* Verizon, Travelers, United Tech up after results
* Yum Brands jumps on plans to spin off China business
* Harley Davidson down on cut to shipment forecast
* Indexes down: Dow 0.43 pct, S&P 0.25 pct, Nasdaq 0.28 pct (Updates to open)
By Abhiram Nandakumar
Oct 20 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks opened lower on Tuesday as IBM dragged down the Dow and S&P 500, a day after reporting disappointing results and cutting its full-year profit forecast.
IBM fell nearly 6 percent to $140.90 after it reported a bigger-than-expected fall in quarterly revenue.
The infotech sector was the biggest decliner among the 10 major S&P 500 sectors with a 0.6 percent fall. Continuación...