US STOCKS-Wall St slightly lower as healthcare stocks dip
* IBM slumps after results, biggest drag on Dow, S&P 500
* Verizon, Travelers, United Tech up after results
* Yum Brands jumps on plans to spin off China business
* Harley Davidson down on cut to shipment forecast
* Indexes down: Dow 0.12 pct, S&P 0.22 pct, Nasdaq 0.62 pct (Updates to early afternoon)
By Abhiram Nandakumar
Oct 20 (Reuters) - Wall Street was slightly lower on Tuesday as healthcare and biotech stocks fell, offsetting gains by Verizon and United Technologies.
The S&P healthcare sector fell 1.6 percent, dragged down by Allergan and Pfizer.
Verizon's shares were up nearly 2 percent at $45.49 after the largest U.S. wireless service provider reported better-than-expected revenue and profit. Continuación...