US STOCKS-Futures rise after Alphabet, Microsoft, Amazon impress
* Futures up: Dow 69 pts, S&P 8.25 pts, Nasdaq 33.5 pts
By Abhiram Nandakumar
Oct 23 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures were higher on Friday after strong quarterly results from Alphabet, Microsoft and Amazon fueled a broad rally across the technology sector.
* The Dow and S&P 500 closed at their highest levels in two months on Thursday, driven by strong quarterly results including that of McDonald's.
* Global stocks rallied to two-month highs on the prospect of an extended stimulus program by the European Central Bank.
* Shares of Alphabet soared 9.7 percent to $746.95 premarket after Google's new holding company beat profit estimates and set its first share buyback on Thursday.
* Microsoft rose 8.1 percent to $51.90 after its adjusted revenue beat expectations for the ninth quarter in a row.
* Amazon was up 9.4 percent at $617.00 after the e-commerce company posted a surprise profit for the second quarter.
* Pandora sank 25.7 percent to $14.26 after the music streaming service provider reported a bigger quarterly loss. Continuación...