US STOCKS-Wall St rallies as China rate cut adds to tech gains
* All three indexes rise to 2-month highs
* Alphabet, Amazon, Microsoft spark rally in tech stocks
* Pandora, Skechers sink after poor results
* Whirlpool gives up early gains, turns negative
* Indexes up: Dow 0.50 pct, S&P 0.69 pct, Nasdaq 1.84 pct (Adds details, comment, updates prices)
By Abhiram Nandakumar
Oct 23 (Reuters) - All three major U.S. indexes rose to two-month highs on Friday, after an unexpected rate cut in China amplified a rally driven by strong results from Microsoft, Alphabet and Amazon.
Microsoft's shares rose 11.61 percent to $53.61, their highest in 15 years, after the company's adjusted revenue beat expectations for the ninth quarter in a row.
Microsoft gave the biggest boost to the three indexes, accounting for a third of the near 100-point jump in the Dow and leading a strong rally in technology stocks. Continuación...