US STOCKS-Wall St tech rally gets a boost from China rate cut
* Major indexes rise to 2-month highs
* S&P 500 turns positive for the year
* Alphabet, Amazon, Microsoft spark rally in tech stocks
* Pandora, Skechers sink after poor results
* Indexes up: Dow 0.58 pct, S&P 0.84 pct, Nasdaq 1.99 pct (Updates to early afternoon)
By Abhiram Nandakumar
Oct 23 (Reuters) - All three major U.S. indexes rose to more than two-month highs on Friday, after a surprise rate cut in China amplified a rally driven by strong results from Microsoft, Alphabet and Amazon.
Microsoft's shares rose 11.61 percent to $53.61, their highest in 15 years, after the company's adjusted revenue beat expectations for the ninth quarter in a row.
Microsoft gave the biggest boost to the three indexes, accounting for about a third of the near 100-point jump in the Dow and leading a strong rally in technology stocks. Continuación...