US STOCKS-Wall St slightly down as Apple, energy stocks weigh
* Fed meeting, more earnings reports awaited
* Apple biggest drag on indexes
* Pep Boys up after agreeing to be bought by Bridgestone
* Ctrip.com up after deal with Qunar
* Dow down 0.09 pct, S&P down 0.19 pct, Nasdaq up 0.16 pct (Adds details, updates prices)
By Abhiram Nandakumar
Oct 26 (Reuters) - Wall Street was slightly down on Monday as energy stocks fell on concerns of a crude oil supply glut and Apple's shares retreated a day ahead of its quarterly results.
Investors are also awaiting the Federal Reserve's two-day policy meeting, which begins on Tuesday. While the Fed is not expected to raise rates at the meeting, its statement on Wednesday will provide clues on the timing of a rate hike.
Apple's shares were down 3 percent at $115.55, making it the biggest drag on the three major indexes. The iPhone maker reports quarterly results after the market closes on Tuesday. Continuación...