US STOCKS-Wall St lower after mixed earnings, weak data
* Alibaba jumps after results
* Pharma majors Pfizer, Merck rise on strong results
* Crude oil lower; Exxon, Chevron slip
* Apple, Twitter to report after the close
* Indexes down: Dow 0.37 pct, S&P 0.37 pct, Nasdaq 0.14 pct (Updates to open)
By Abhiram Nandakumar
Oct 27 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks were lower on Tuesday after mixed earnings reports, weak durable goods data and lower crude prices.
Investors are also keeping an eye on the Federal Reserve, which begins its two-day policy meeting on Tuesday.
While expectations of a rate hike this week are low, focus will be on the Fed's interpretation of economic data and global financial events for a bearing on the timing of a liftoff. Continuación...