US STOCKS-Wall St set for higher open ahead of factory data
* US Oct factory activity expected to fall to 50
* Chipotle drops on fears of E.coli outbreak
* Dyax soars after Shire offers to buy company
* Valeant up ahead of new Citron report
* Futures up: Dow 10 pts, S&P 1.5 pts, Nasdaq 8.5 pts (Adds details, comment, updates prices)
By Abhiram Nandakumar
Nov 2 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks were set to open marginally higher on Monday as investors digested reports on factory activity from China and Germany, ahead of U.S. manufacturing data and earnings reports.
China's official factory data on Sunday showed activity unexpectedly shrank for a third straight month in October, though the contraction was modest.
A private survey showed on Monday that the pace of decline in China's factory activity has slowed, while Germany reported better-than-expected manufacturing activity for October. Continuación...