US STOCKS-Wall St drifts higher ahead of factory data
* US Oct factory activity expected to fall
* Chipotle drops on fears of E.coli outbreak
* Dyax soars after Shire offers to buy company
* Valeant up ahead of new Citron report
* Indexes up: Dow 0.31 pts, S&P 0.32 pts, Nasdaq 0.26 pts (Updates to open)
By Abhiram Nandakumar
Nov 2 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks were marginally higher on Monday as investors assessed factory activity data from China and Germany, and ahead of U.S. manufacturing data.
China's official factory data on Sunday showed activity unexpectedly shrank for a third straight month in October, though the contraction was modest.
A private survey showed on Monday that the pace of decline in China's factory activity has slowed, while Germany reported better-than-expected manufacturing activity for October. Continuación...