US STOCKS-Futures slightly lower as investors pause after rally
* Futures down: Dow 33 pts, S&P 5.25 pts, Nasdaq 12 pts
By Abhiram Nandakumar
Nov 3 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures were slightly lower on Tuesday as investors paused a day after a rally in energy and healthcare stocks pushed the Nasdaq 100 to a 15-year high.
* Global stocks declined slightly as European shares reeled as Volkswagen's emissions scandal widened to include Porsche and Audi.
* U.S. stocks closed higher on Monday, following the best monthly performance of the major indexes in four years in October.
* Kellogg is scheduled to report before the bell and CBS, Groupon and Tesla will post results after the close.
* Data is expected to show new orders for U.S. factory goods fell 0.9 percent in September from August. The data is due at 10:00 a.m. ET (1400 GMT)
* U.S. automakers will also release October sales numbers.
* As the U.S. earnings seasons winds down, investors are looking to economic data, including this Friday's employment report, for clues as to whether the Federal Reserve will raise interest rates when it meets in December. Continuación...