US STOCKS-S&P, Nasdaq weighed down by health, consumer stocks
* Energy stocks help Dow eke out small gain
* AIG, Kellogg report lower-than-expected results
* King Digital jumps after Activision's buyout offer
* Fitbit down on lockup restriction lift, share offering
* Dow up 0.01 pct, S&P down 0.24 pct, Nasdaq down 0.31 pct (Updates to open)
By Abhiram Nandakumar
Nov 3 (Reuters) - The S&P 500 and Nasdaq were marginally lower on Tuesday morning led by a decline in healthcare and consumer stocks, but a rally in oil stocks helped the Dow eke out a small gain.
Eight of the 10 major S&P sectors were lower, with the consumer staples sector down 1.1 percent and the healthcare sector down 0.8 percent.
A rally in healthcare and energy stocks on Monday had pushed the Nasdaq 100 to a 15-year high. All 10 S&P sectors had ended higher. Continuación...