US STOCKS-S&P, Nasdaq flat; Dow edges up on energy stocks, Visa
* S&P energy sector up 1.9 pct; Chevron, Exxon lead
* Visa rebounds after Monday's drop, props up Dow
* AIG, Kellogg report lower-than-expected results
* King Digital jumps after Activision's buyout offer
* Dow up 0.37 pct, S&P up 0.21 pct, Nasdaq down 0.07 pct (Adds details, changes comment, updates prices)
By Abhiram Nandakumar
Nov 3 (Reuters) - A rally in energy stocks and a rebound in Visa helped the Dow inch higher on Tuesday, while the S&P 500 and Nasdaq were little changed, with gains offset by a decline in healthcare and consumer shares.
Six of the 10 major S&P sectors were lower, with the consumer staples sector down 0.96 percent and the healthcare sector down 0.58 percent.
"We're off a little bit this morning, but I think it's more just people not knowing where to go," said Michael Bapis, managing director and partner at Hightower's the Bapis Group. Continuación...