US STOCKS-Wall Street moves higher fueled by energy stocks
* S&P energy sector up 2.09 pct; Chevron, Exxon lead
* Visa rebounds after Monday's drop, props up Dow
* AIG, Kellogg report lower-than-expected results
* King Digital jumps after Activision's buyout offer
* Indexes up: Dow 0.45 pct, S&P 0.15 pct, Nasdaq 0.32 pct (Updates to early afternoon)
By Abhiram Nandakumar
Nov 3 (Reuters) - A surge in oil prices fueled a rally in energy companies, helping the S&P and Nasdaq reverse course to move higher in afternoon trading on Tuesday, while the Dow added to its gains.
The energy sector rose 2.6 percent, easily the best among the 10 major S&P sectors, putting the sector on track for its best five-day run in nearly a month.
Five of the 10 S&P sectors were lower, led by the consumer staples sector's 0.79 percent drop. As many as eight sectors were lower when the market opened. Continuación...