US STOCKS-Futures edge up ahead of ADP jobs data, Yellen testimony
* Futures up: Dow 32 pts, S&P 3.25 pts, Nasdaq 11.5 pts
By Abhiram Nandakumar
Nov 4 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures were marginally higher on Wednesday ahead of the release of a fresh batch of economic data, including a report on job growth in the private sector.
* The ADP's report on private employment is forecast to show an increase of 180,000 jobs in October, compared with a rise of 200,000 in September.
** The data, due at 8:15 a.m. ET (1215 GMT), comes ahead of Friday's more comprehensive nonfarm payrolls data.
* Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen is scheduled to provide testimony on Fed actions and plans for bank regulation and supervision before the House Financial Services Committee at 10:00 a.m. ET.
* Her testimony comes as the central bank deliberates on raising interest rates for the first time in nearly a decade.
* Fed Vice Chair Stanley Fischer and New York Fed President William Dudley are slated to speak at separate events on Wednesday.
* Global stocks gained after private-sector surveys in Europe pointed to a strong growth path in the fourth quarter and comments from China's president lifted Shanghai stocks. Continuación...