US STOCKS-Wall St down as Yellen says Dec "live" for rate hike
* Oct private sector jobs growth better than forecast
* Time Warner falls after weak forecast; drags media stocks
* Energy stocks ends 5-day run of gains
* Tesla rises after co reassures on production pace
* Indexes down: Dow 0.16 pct, S&P 0.24 pct, Nasdaq 0.08 pct (Updates to early afternoon)
By Abhiram Nandakumar
Nov 4 (Reuters) - Wall Street was lower on Wednesday, following two straight days of gains, after Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen said a rate hike in December was a "live" possibility, but not a certainty.
"What the committee has been expecting is that the economy will continue to grow at a pace that is sufficient to generate further improvements in the labor market and to return inflation to our 2 percent target over the medium term," Yellen said.
"If the incoming information supports that expectation, then our statement indicates that December would be a live possibility," she told Congress. Continuación...