US STOCKS-Wall St moves higher with Facebook, financial stocks
* Facebook hits record high after results
* HomeAway surges after Expedia's buyout offer
* Finance stock gain on chances of Dec rate hike
* Investors await Friday's monthly jobs report
* Indexes up: Dow 0.27 pct, S&P 0.20 pct, Nasdaq 0.13 pct (Updates to open)
By Abhiram Nandakumar
Nov 5 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks indexes moved higher on Thursday morning, boosted by strong results from Facebook and as financial stocks rose on the possibility of a rate hike next month.
Facebook shares rose 5.3 percent to a record high of $109.44 after the company's quarterly results beat estimates. The stock gave the biggest boost to the S&P 500 and Nasdaq.
Facebook also helped the S&P information technology sector notch the highest gains among the 10 major S&P sectors. Continuación...